(If you'd like to read my Bible studies, checkout dylanwilki.blogspot.com)
Praise God, let's get this show on the road!

Friday, November 11, 2011

Nov. 5, Saturday

9:43 AM
The Holy Spirit

The first speaker of the morning was Pastor _____ (missed name) from the United States, who spoke in English with a translator on the importance of the power of the Holy Spirit. I am very thankful to have been able to hear it.

3:37 PM
"Worship Troupe"

I began thinking about creating a worship ministry earlier today and envisioning how it could be put together aswell as some of the principles for why it would exist and what it does.

However, if there is one thing I've learned at Potter's Field it is to focus on the 'here and now', even if it can be difficult at times. I'll be praying about it and throwing things on paper, but right now I am very much in El Salvador and I will be staying in El Salvador for some time still. So while a I am going to continue thinking about it and in little ways continue laying plans on paper, I will also very much be doing what I am doing now and simply wait to see whether or not God leads me somewhere with this thing.

5:58 PM
The Pastor's conference is now officially OVER!

And it was a rock'n good time too. :)

Only four or so of the speakers spoke English and used a translator, but it was good to both hear AND understand a Bible teaching again, especially when they were such powerful messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment