(If you'd like to read my Bible studies, checkout dylanwilki.blogspot.com)
Praise God, let's get this show on the road!

Friday, November 11, 2011

Oct. 15, Saturday

11:53 AM
Washed out but still working!

We had already figured on it last night, but today is a wash out being the worst day of the storm so far. (Still just rain, but lots of it.)
I'll be taking the opportunity to try and figure out why my blog broke, do my laundry, hit up Rosseta Stone, maybe Skype and hopefully draw.
I had what I'm hoping is a great idea for a city scape that incorporates the weather, but will need to experiment in my sketch book a bit before starting to make sure the actual piece comes out right.
---
I also tried to sleep in, but kept waking up every 15-30 minutes. Last night we were up later than planned when, just before going to bed, Yesenia (Jaymi) realized she forgot something and got on the ground to try and find it and found a bug bite instead. It didn't really swell up, but she said it went numb and then caused a shooting pain in her finger tips. Karin had already been told by Violeta that some ants which we have outside bite and described symptoms that seemed to be like Yesenia had, so Karin figured that some of them might have wondered in because of all the rain, but we still watched it for a while, prayed and put ice on it. Yesenia said it was fine this morning, so thank God that it was only an ant, or for making her well if it wasn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment