(If you'd like to read my Bible studies, checkout dylanwilki.blogspot.com)
Praise God, let's get this show on the road!

Friday, November 11, 2011

Oct. 28, Friday

5:07 PM
My eye still isn't twitching!

Yay~ <3

I messed up last night / this morning. :p

Got rebuked, learned from my mistake, found out how to not be a hindrance and got a semi-random exhortation at the end of the day letting me know that I've been doing a good job and making good time painting the roof and that so long as I accept what I was told and will try and learn from it everything's good.

Some of it hurt, but I needed all of it. ^___^

Oh, and us guys had some dude time at lunch and talked about a bunch of different topics. It was then continued on the way home when everyone else went to the basketball game Randy and Trevor take part in every Friday. Our reasons ranged from doing the 'homework' we rarely seem to have time for to taking some chill time.

Today was sweaty. The heat. IT IS COMING.

No comments:

Post a Comment