(If you'd like to read my Bible studies, checkout dylanwilki.blogspot.com)
Praise God, let's get this show on the road!

Friday, November 11, 2011

Oct. 26, Wednesday

10:34 AM
Beach umbrellas

The Gilberts have la sombria grande y verde!! (a big green umbrella!!)

We are on our way to the beach, and it looks like the aloe Chris gave me helped because I don't think my back is peeling! And I rubbed some on my face and I think those scratches have gone down! :D

(I don't know why I'm typing all excited like, but it's fun. ;)

Forgot my earplugs though, so I will need to be careful around the water. For those who hadn't heard, last summer my ear was ruptured pretty badly and and I needed surgery to repair it. The perfortion has closed up quite a bit but isn't completely gone.

Hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment