(If you'd like to read my Bible studies, checkout dylanwilki.blogspot.com)
Praise God, let's get this show on the road!

Friday, November 11, 2011

Oct. 14, Friday

10:13 AM
Moving a hospital! Or something?

Today we are heading over to Trevor and Erika's house to help them with their move.
After that we will be heading back to the house for lunch, and Violeta has made plans with the children's hospital to let us minister there in the afternoon!
Now, I can't help but feel this warrants an emoticons. . . :D

2:30 PM
It's raining~ It's pouring~ The old man is snoring~

Our trip to the children's hospital was cancelled because of the rain. I am disappointed, but will just have to trust that God has His own plans.
Thinking about it, I had been able to use the spare time to finish unpacking and get my space organized. Now I'm not living out of a bag with a jumbled mass of partially used closet space. Which, surprisingly enough, is actually quite nice. ^-^;;;;;;;
Thanks God!
Wow. That was quite the change of opinion I had there.

No comments:

Post a Comment