(If you'd like to read my Bible studies, checkout dylanwilki.blogspot.com)
Praise God, let's get this show on the road!

Friday, November 11, 2011

Oct. 17, Monday

7:41 AM
Rainy morning. . .

Well, I've gotten out of the shower and the rain is coming down pretty hard. I'm not sure if we will be doing much ministry today, but I will have hope and trust God to lead us where He wills at the right time.
I will write about yesterday tomorrow, but for now I'm off to breakfast.

11:58 AM
Untitled Note

So the children's hospital has cancelled all visitors today. :(
But we were able to help out with cleaning at the church! :D
Now we're off to lunch and going to figure out the plan for the rest of the day. Gonna get me some Rossetta Stone in's all I know yeeeaaah~ Uh huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment